Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Monday, September 13, 2010

The First Day of School

Well - We did it!  I know you all will tell me you never had any doubts, but I can never be too sure.
She looked awesome in her school uniform.  Mimi and Zack were there with me to support Sarah.  I took some photos and yes, I even managed to lose my coffee cup while I was doing it, but it was a small sacrifice to give.  My only complaint was that it felt disorganized.  I know there must have been a science to the way they were managing things, but I could see areas for improvement.  I will try harder not to be critical.
I heard from Chris.  He was fueling up before Afghanistan (in some other -stan - I think Kyrgyzstan and I know I might have misspelled that one.)  He still has a cough, but he is feeling better.  He had 1 chance to shower, but has been flying for three days.  He knows he missed Sarah's the first day, but I sent him a picture and have made myself available whenever he needs me.  I would drop everything to talk to him and know he's safe.
Tomorrow - Concrete in the am/ housekeeping in the afternoon and then painting the computer room on Wednesday.  There is never enough time and always too much to do.
I will post more information when my day isn't so crazy.

No comments: