Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Thursday, February 3, 2011

OK - It HURTS!

I'm not trying to be a baby about this but it HURTS!
I went to sleep last night and still had the effects of the nerve block.  I was pretty comfortable.  I slept until 8 am and when I woke up it felt so painful.  I felt like the doc had just drilled into the long bone of my leg.  I could feel that he drilled into my foot.  I immediately took 2 of the pain pills he prescribed and wondered if I would be able to control it.  I laid there for a few minutes and thought about what I had just gone through and then I decided I was in charge of this and even though it hurt like a few four-lettered words I know, I wasn't going to let it get the best of me.
With Bunny successfully Kathy's Daycare for the day I was going to make the most of my recovery.  I'm going to do exactly what the doc said: Rest, Ice & Elevation.
I wish Chris was here to take care of me.  I miss him.

No comments: