Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So Much for Trying to Surprise Him.

After four days with no communications from Mr. Y, I finally received an e-mail from him telling me he had been sick.  He stayed in bed for a couple of days and was dehydrated and had an elevated heart rate and blood pressure.  Funny - I woke up in the middle of the night with a 103 fever and felt horrible too.  Today I have a migraine and feel pretty crappy.  I think I have the flu.  Hope Bunny doesn't get it.
Mr. Y received a communication from USAA (our auto insurance) and it showed the policy change for the new car.  So much for trying to surprise him.
When I feel better I will try to write more.  Right now I feel like crap.
Goodnight/Goodmorning depending on where you are.

No comments: