Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day

The holidays are officially over now.  This was a quick Christmas.  Not sure why it flew by so quickly, but it did.  I received a beautiful Pandora bracelet from Chris. The kids got me cool things also.  Marissa and Zack gave me a pair of aqua globes to keep the plants watered.  Michael & Tasha gave me a necklace and earrings set.  They are black and silver.  Colors I really like together.  Billy & Meagan gave me a mini cupcake maker.  I can't wait to play with it and make muffins or cupcakes.
It was good to see Z here with Mimi.  They're good friends and she missed him while he was in Afghanistan.  That was a good present.
New Year's Eve passed without any "official" celebration because Sarah was sick.  She's been sick for a week.  I hope she's better by the end of the weekend because school starts back up on Monday.
Yesterday I thought it would be the best idea to buy another car.  Christopher and I have talked about it for the last several months.  The lease would expire in May and we hadn't quite figured out what to do to address it. I decided a car with a better resale value would be the wise choice.  I loved my silver Jetta, but I would have loved one with leather and a sunroof and alloy wheels and the touch-screen system. I got it this time.  I haven't told Mr. Y. yet.  I want to surprise him with it in Seattle.  He'll be pretty excited.
Thanks for letting me tell you all of these things.  There are so many details that I'm going to leave out for now. :)

No comments: