Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not Sure How Many Days Are Left

Well - the dashboard on my Mac says there are 50 days left.  When I think about it that seems pretty short.  I can't tell you that it's an exact date because there are military variables I have to contend with.  His replacement gets there on March 6th. We'll see if he gets there on time.  The military can be unpredictable at times.  Izzy will have to train him.  Then he needs to take his gear to another country, then head to Germany to make sure he's ok to come home.  From there it's a commercial flight home to Sea-Tac.  My plan is to pick him up at the airport and stay with him for a few days and then he can come home on the weekend.  He's not scheduled to return to the bureau until the 22 of April.  He should have a little overlap due to paydays and such.
50 days seems the shortest and the longest time ever.
Talk to you soon.

No comments: