Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Monday, August 30, 2010

The End of Another Long Day

Some days seem to just drift by without a second thought.  Today should have been that way.  It wasn't.  I felt cornered at every turn but  not by anything more than entropy.  
I pulled my grades off the web and I did well this term.  3.27.  Not bad for flying solo for most of the term.
I wondered about my brain this week.. maybe it was the stress of the weekend.  I feel slightly overloaded.   Maybe not overloaded, just tired.  Bone tired like I could sleep for a week without sleep enhancing medication.  I would like nothing more than to take a breather.  Maybe not be so rigid in our schedule.  Not worry about what's getting accomplished.  I know school just ended for the term, but I just wish that I had more than three weeks to breathe before jumping into it again.  I'm scheduled for another 15 credit hours and not really sure where I can pare it back without losing something really important.  Somehow I will be able to pull this off.  I just wonder where it will take me once again.  Stay with me for this ok?  I kind of like having you here to be a voyeur into my mind and life.  It helps me to get this out on virtual paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're here for you. we always will be.


Michael