Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas To You

It is the time for Sharing.  A time for peace.  It is a time to be together with family and friends.  The empty place at my table at Christmas dinner is for Mr. Y.  It will be to show that no matter where we are we will be honoring his absence.
It's 0038 and Sarah is asleep.  The stockings are hung and the presents wrapped and there is tranquility in my home.  Marshmallow and Al are sleeping on my bed and Kozmo is asleep on the sofa.  Mimi and Zack are upstairs and home for the night.  I'm finally done for the night and will be able to sleep and not run my butt off for a few days.  The busy chaos will be fun, but it will still be chaotic.
I'll take time to reflect on today when it's over.  My table will be filled with warm conversations.
May you have peace wherever you are.

No comments: