Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Friday, November 26, 2010

Today was full of firsts - Sarah's first video to her Daddy, her first time making her own PB&J, her first letter to Santa went out in the mail, and the first major holiday of this season passed without any drama or tears.
Sarah was really missing her Daddy today and so I thought I would try my hand at making an amateur video to tell him she missed him and loves him.  It turned out to be heartbreaking for me to watch.  I sent it to Mr. Y and hope he understands the depth of her feelings toward him.  Daddy is her special guy.
Here is her letter to Santa.  Michael helped her to address it and I told her that the post office wouldn't even deliver it to Santa without proper postage.





It's amazing what I can do with technology.  Even klutzy me could pull this one off without falling down the stairs again!

No comments: