Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Saturday, March 17, 2012

First Day of Overtime in Months

At the beginning of the week we were told there was more work in the shop than could be completed in the week and there were several jobs promised out for next week.  I found out I was going to be working this weekend and thought well, maybe it would be slow in between the guys getting parts.  I was so wrong.  There is research that has to be done on what jobs are coming into the shop and parts that need to be pulled or ordered.  There were jobs that needed to be closed and rivets that needed to be bagged.  It was crazy-busy!
Thanks to my Dad and Billy for taking care of Sarah while I was gone.  As usual Mr. Y. had other plans.
Sarah and I played before bed and then she got in the shower and now we are going to bed.  This life is pretty mundane.
I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: