Izzy's Armored Truck

Izzy's Armored Truck

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Looking Back

I took some time today to look at and read over the previous posts from this blog.
Apparently there are some things left unfinished:
I didn't get to keep the service writer job at xxx.
I was fortunate enough to find an equally rewarding position at xxxxx. I do believe everything happens for a reason! I make more money and don't have to work any overtime!
Izzy finished his MBA in December.
The twins lost about 250lbs between the two of them. They are thinner now than when they were in high school. They look amazing and I am ever so proud of them!!!!!
Spocky turned a year old on February 2, and is now full grown at 45 pounds. He looks like a greyhound!
Holidays passed, time passed, but my friendships have been a constant positive force in my world! Thank you to Pegi, Karen, Nikol, Danny, Rick, and all of the girls in my cohort. With you, all things are possible!!!

No comments: